The pre-eminent supporter group at the AHC, the Perfect Harmony Coterie Group is the membership if you want to make a contribution to the future of the Altona Hockey Club. It was formed in 2014 to help support the ambitious facility development plans of the AHC.
This year, and going forward, the focus of the group is to assist with Coaching. This shift in focus allows us to continue to be one of the top clubs in Victorian hockey, and develop quality hockey players and people in our community.
For 2022, we are offering the Perfect Harmony Coterie group through the ASF project, so if you donate any amount $200 or over to our fund and email [email protected] with your name, address and jumper size you will be joining the Coterie Group as well as donating.
What this means for you is that it is fully tax deductible (subject to the ASF terms).
This membership includes:
- Voting Rights at the AGM
- Membership in the Perfect Harmony Coterie Group
- Your name in the AHC Clubrooms & on the AHC website
- 90-Year Anniversary T-Shirt
- AHC Bumper Sticker
- 2022 Premier League Fixture fridge magnet
- $10 AHC Club Voucher
To Become a Member:
- Donate any amount $200 or over at https://asf.org.au/projects/altona-hockey-club/
- Email [email protected] following your donation.
- Include; Your T-Shirt Size, Perfect Harmony Coterie Group, member name, member address.
The T-Shirts are unisex sizing with a relaxed, regular fit made from 100% organic cotton. Sizes range from S to 2XL, click to view the sizing chart.